Jai Yogic Life Coaching
For years Ella was informally coaching students in life matters as they approached her for perspective just outside her yoga classes. Now, Ella’s certification in Positive Psychology has given her an even wider array of tools to support her clients with. Today, Ella sees clients with the specific purpose of coaching them through life’s emotional processing, decisions and directions, goal achievement, and relationship building. Whether it’s holding space as you experience emotions, or helping you plan your next steps professionally, Ella brings a wealth of wisdom, a decade and a half of experience, and a deep commitment to supporting your highest potential for well-being, and a fully lived life!
Coaching has many of the therapeutic qualities of traditional psychotherapy, but is different in that it focuses less on analysis, and more on actionable steps. Using the powerful combination of Eastern and Western wisdom, Jai Yogic coaching can help you feel more free, happy and strong, while supporting you in realizing your best lived life!
Eastern Wisdom - Using Yoga philosophy, meditation and yoga postures we will:
- Untangle complex and conflicting emotions
- Release tension and stress
- Lay the foundations for consistent physical and mental balance and peace
- Choose the best yoga postures and breathing practices for your current needs
Western Wisdom - Using Positive Psychology we will:
- Clarify your goals, and create action steps toward them
- Discover your strengths and growth areas
- Maximize your strengths
- Make strides in your growing edge
- Shift your mindset from “stuck” to “in motion”
Together, this powerful combination of wisdom and practices will help you feel more like you are triumphantly surfing the waves of life, rather than getting tumbled by them and just catching your breath between crises. Become a master Life Surfer with Jai Yogic Coaching!