Your Experience is our priority...
Jai Yoga Teacher Training program is a Registered Yoga Alliance School (RYS200). Your graduation certificate from Jai allows you to register with Yoga Alliance as a certified Yoga Teacher and be recognized worldwide for a standard of excellence.
Developed and taught by 500hr E-RYT Ella Luckett, the Jai program offers a top quality education, giving you solid teaching skills to be able to teach yoga in studios, gyms, private homes and corporate settings. The program is so much more than just learning to teach yoga. It is an inward journey of self discovery. Becoming a yoga teacher is about finding your own sense of peace, strength, and self expression. At Jai, we not only provide the right skills, but the right atmosphere for you to go deep into your experience, and come out with a renewed sense of self. For all of these reasons Ella has made it her consistent message that at Jai, you will "Graduate with confidence."
Beautiful San Juan Del Sur is often called the most beautiful beach in Nicaragua. Jai Yoga has partnered with Zen Yoga Nicaragua to provide you with the best location, meals, and accommodations!
- The Magical Tree House Resort has been built with yogi's in mind. It has multi-level pools with cascading waterfalls, a peaceful contemplation pond!
- The newly built bungalows are cool and quiet, with ample light, and modern sheik design.
- Beautiful swimming pool!
- The food is lovingly prepared with fresh local ingredients. Mostly vegetarian with occasional meat options. The menus are designed specifically with a natural, healthy diet in mind.
- All of your needs will be taken care of right on site as you dive deep into your yoga experience.
- 7am morning practice and meditation
- 8-9 Silent breakfast and reading time
- 9-10:30 Lecture/Group discussion: Philosophy/Anatomy
- 10:40-12:30 Yoga Postures Clinics and Practice Teaching
- 12:30-1:15 Lunch
- 1:15-2pm Break, swim, beach, relax
- 2-3:30 Lecture/Group discussion: Philosophy/Anatomy
- 3:30-5:30 Teaching methodology, Hands on Adjustments and Practice Teaching
- 6pm Dinner
- Free evening, relax unwind.
- Two evenings per week: Movie nights (Course related, but fun!)
SPRING SESSION: April 19-May 10
SUMMER SESSION: August 1-22
Get your inquiry in today to hold your spot!
Dorm: $3685Three to five students of the same gender. Each person gets their own twin bed (no bunk beds) Private bathroom.
Shared: $3855 Two people per room, twin beds, Private bathroom.
Private: $4530 Private room with ocean view and private bathroom.