Your Experience is our Priority...
Jai Yoga Teacher Training program is a Registered Yoga Alliance School (RYS200). Your graduation certificate from Jai allows you to register with Yoga Alliance as a certified Yoga Teacher and be recognized worldwide for a standard of excellence.
Developed and taught by 500hr E-RYT Ella Luckett, the Jai program offers a top quality education, giving you solid teaching skills to be able to teach yoga in studios, gyms, private homes and corporate settings. The program is so much more than just learning to teach yoga. It is an inward journey of self discovery. Becoming a yoga teacher is about finding your own sense of peace, strength, and self expression. At Jai, we not only provide the right skills, but the right atmosphere for you to go deep into your experience, and come out with a renewed sense of self. For all of these reasons Ella has made it her consistent message that at Jai, you will "Graduate with confidence."
January 27 - June 17 2018
Tier 2 discount $2400 Expires Dec. 15th
Tier 3 discount $2500 Expires Dec. 30th
Full Price: $2700
Save $300 when you sign up by Dec. 15th!
Saturdays (Some Sundays):
The main course content is the following Saturdays, with practice sessions all other Saturdays. These are the important dates not to miss:
Feb. 3, 10, 24, 25
Mar. 3, 24, 31
Apr. 14, 28
June 2, 16, 17
- 8am-10am Morning meditation, Yoga postures detail, Homework review
- 10-12pm Class observe or lunch (1/2 group)
- 12-1:30 Class observe or lunch (1/2group)
- 1:30-3:00 Lecture, group discussion: Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy, Teaching Methods, Business
- 3:00-3:15 Snack break
- 3:15-5:30 Postures, Alignment, Hands-on-Assists, Teaching Methods and Practice Teaching
Two Thursdays per month 7pm-9pm: Online group seminar
- Lecture, Group discussion and partnered exercises about the weekly topic: Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy, Teaching Methods, Business
Two Friday's per month 7pm-9:30pm/ or Saturdays 1:30-3:30: In studio practice teaching session
- During this time you will focus solely on the practicing the sequence and teaching delivery. This is a chance to practice the verbal cues, hands on adjustments, and demonstration methods that you will be learning in the weekend trainings.