Dive Deep into your Yoga Practice,
and learn to share this beautiful gift...
Your Experience is our Priority...
Jai Yoga Teacher Training program is a Registered Yoga Alliance School (RYS200). Your graduation certificate from Jai allows you to register with Yoga Alliance as a certified Yoga Teacher and be recognized worldwide for a standard of excellence.
Developed and taught by 500hr E-RYT Ella Luckett, the Jai program offers a top quality education, giving you solid teaching skills to be able to teach yoga in studios, gyms, private homes and corporate settings. The program is so much more than just learning to teach yoga. It is an inward journey of self discovery. Becoming a yoga teacher is about finding your own sense of peace, strength, and self expression. At Jai, we not only provide the right skills, but the right atmosphere for you to go deep into your experience, and come out with a renewed sense of self. For all of these reasons Ella has made it her consistent message that at Jai, you will "Graduate with confidence."
January 2018- June 2018
- Feb 16-18
- Mar 9-11, 16-18
- April 27-29
- May 11-13, 18-20
- June 8-10
- (Additional short practice or online sessions on: Feb 24, Mar 24, 30, 31, Apr 7, May 5, 26, June 2)
- Additional taking and observing classes can be planned around your scheduled
Early Bird Special: $2950 Now through January 15th!
This 6 month program will consist of 7 weekends in person and 20 weekly online class discussions.
Below is a sample schedule for the weekends:
- 7am-8:45 morning practice and meditation
- 8:45-9:45 Breakfast break
- 10-12 Teaching Methodology/ Yoga philosophy / Postural Alignment
- 12-1 Practice teaching
- 1-2 Lunch break
- 2-3:30 Homework review Readings discussion
- 3:30-5 Hands on adjustments and Verbal cues
- 5-6 Practice teaching